6 Ways for Women to Keep the Month of Love Healthy, Beautiful & Happy !!!
A month ago we celebrated the first month of the new year.
Now, February, the month of Love is here. When we think of Love, we think of relationships, of those people who really matter in our lives and care about us but in reality we forget that we are supposed to love and care for ourselves as well.
The majority of women tend to put themselves at the bottom of their family and work priorities. They forget that they are the foundation of their household members, their wellbeing affect the overall wellbeing of their husbands and children and reflects on their work performance and productivity.
Moreover, some women are even single moms and have no partners to offer them flowers or a dinner out on that special valentine’s day. These women tend to be happy campers when February left and March rolled in. Instead, they should embrace the month of love with open arms. It’s not only a time for love, but it’s a time that they can chart their course and focus on improving and loving themselves.
So how can these women make this transition, Celebrate, Comfort and Pamper themselves on this Valentine’s Day?
As Riad Spa caters mainly to women needs and cares about your overall Health and Beauty, we invite you to demonstrate the Love for yourself by the following:
1. Committing to a Spa Treatments Plan and home care regimen. Considering a monthly or yearly membership http://www.riadspa.ca/home/womens-core-spa-essential-monthly-membership or Series of Facials, Massages, Manicures, Pedicures or Body Treatments http://www.riadspa.ca/home/series will help you to fully commit to your in Spa treatments and home maintenance. The month of love is a time when You will commit. Love yourself by restoring, rejuvenating and fighting the pre-ageing process. Spa packages are also available for those looking for a combinaision of different type of treatments. Also don’t forget to check our Valentines’s Treatments and Product Specials at http://www.riadspa.ca/home/promotions-events. Book your treatment before February 7th,2012 and Save an Extra 10% off !!!
2. Consider bringing your male partner or a friend to our massage lessons designed to take part of your celebration. Book your treatment before February 7th,2012 and Save an Extra 10% off.
3. Join a Fitness Center and Benefit from all sort of pgysical activities that will get you active and lift your spirit. You might consider group classes such as aquagym and belly dancing.
4. Seal the deal with your health goals. Your health goals are more reachable now than ever before. Determination and seeing yourself achieving your health goals are important. Once you can see yourself reaching your goals, then the next thing for you to do is to “just do it!”
5. Maintain healthy relationships with family and friends. Let’s face it, we all have relationships, some are good and some are not so good. Family do not have to be blood related, it can be any body that will do anything for you to smile and be happy. Give your family and friends what you want. Be it kindness, time, love, or whatever. You’ll find that you get what you put out.
6. Show love and be kind to everyone. You may not realize this, but being kind and showing love makes you feel good deep down on the inside. This can help you in more ways than you’ll ever know.
Healthy Love Month
Whenever you find yourself feeling down about not receiving flowers, candy, cards and all that other stuff that comes with the month of love. Remember that you can love yourself by making all things in your life healthy. Don’t spend another minute worrying about what you don’t have, be thankful; show love and kindness for your family, friends, relationships and most of all for yourself.
Make the month of love a month of healthy beginnings in all areas of your life !!!